Tuesday, October 20, 2015

30 and Little Bit of 31 Weeks


30 weeks (well 31 and 1 day as of today)

I'm 30 weeks and 5 days today! Whoohoo! Things have been picking up speed! We have, painted the nursery, cleaned the carpet in there (looks brand spanking new),  gotten Bryson's furniture, the items we had already for him are all put away, he has a fitted sheet on his bed, and my hospital bag is packed! I even have the breast pump ready to go! Things are coming together and I'm pleased! Nesting was in full affect last night! I threw away lots of crap, it either went in the trash or in the trunk of my car for donation. I will see if any friends or family want it first tho. I made a whole cabinet clear for bottles and baby stuff! I assume they need a whole cabinet! IDK we are slightly winging some aspects of childcare. The baby shower thrown by Stasi will be here in 10 days! I can't wait to see what we got! As soon as baby showers are done, then I can focus on the items we will need. Right now, I don't want to buy anything until the baby showers are done. *disclaimer* I went on a diapers and wipes shopping spree and bought over 800 of each! They were a great deal! 

My emotions have been slightly at off wack. I tend to feel ugly and fat, sometimes overwhelmed, and anxious. This week has been a lot better though. I have been focusing on staying positive, taking deep breaths, and relaxing any tension. It works! I have to block out those who want to keep telling me how much labor hurts and how when B gets here my family life will be chaos so that life will be nothing but misery. Yea, I really have to hear shit like that. I mean can y'all shut up! PLEASE! My life will be what I make it! Yes, I know labor is uncomfortable, but I will embrace it and let my body do what it needs to do! I will breath, I will stay positive, and I hope to have my husband stay positive with me during the labor (i'm sure he will). Misery loves company, but I'm not going to be there company! I'm not! 

On better news, hubby went in on my early birthday gift, which is the Canon G7X! It will be here Friday!!! It has some great quality and fun settings I can play with for youtube vids! For my 31 week update, I went to the OB Monday 10/19 and Bryson is right on track and everything is still going great! Only thing I want to complain about is my lower back kills some days and acid reflux is a bitch. Other than that all is well with my soul and babies! ;) 

I can't wait to see his precious little face with those fat cheeks and cute lips in person! :) Yes, we have seen the 4D ultrasound. Take a looksie! He's so cute! :) 

Our son . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers