Friday, March 4, 2011

#59-63 of 365. It Has Been Too Long

I know, I know, shame on me for not posting my delightful thoughts of the days that have now passed. I am happy that is it is Friday and I stayed a live, sane, and a non-murder.
Well, I shall bring the days missed back for just a second starting with

Monday, February 28th

February 28th/ Primavera 

I went to work and found out that two people in particular, Nikki and Mattie, have a problem with me doing just a tad bit my school work, at work. I expressed my feelings to my supervisor as well as my boss about the situation. They agreed that what I was doing was not wrong, but due to the perception I am going to have to stop. I felt like they had won and I lost, as well as being ganged up on for no reason. I have never done anything to those two dim-wits nor have I ever not accomplished all the work that has ever been set before me.  But because I guess they are jealous or whatever, they had to stir something up, when they should be minding their own damn business. So that put a big damper on my day because I work full time as well as go to school full time. I need all the little I can muster out of the day.
Also, I had to go to class, and I was going to get my Tragus pierced. So even though work had me all frustrated I was excited to do something I had been planning for awhile. I got to the Outlaw Tattoo Place , and of course they were closed. That was sucky.

Hubby came to see me that day as well, but the conversation that day was lacking.  I told him sorry for the previous day, Sunday. I also told him that I was not going to text him in way that makes him think I’m jealous or wanting his attention when he’s with his friends. (fyi I have done well with that). We had an argument about stuff that didn’t matter, but I couldn’t help but feel that there was still an “evil” spirit lingering in the air. He talked to his friends that he saw at the mall more than he did with me. It was a lot of quiet, and struggling to make a conversation happen. At least, that is how I felt.  He said he was tired and then also his child-hood friend died Sunday. But after I left him to go to class, he went to his friend’s house and worked some more after he said he was going home to sleep. Whatever…

I got home that night after class, and I was tired: emotionally and physically. I couldn’t blog. Plus, school had to be done.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st/ It's a Bad Day 

Tuesday was a progression of Monday. I was trying to get over the pure backstabbing that my coworkers gave me. I definitely know that in this office of woman I must watch my back and trust no one. It’s a dog eat dog world. But I did have people that cared about me, and helped me just brush those bitches off.

This day I just went home, and did school work until I fell asleep around 11 pm. And I must say that on that day, hubby was with friends that night, and I did a good job of not caring.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2nd/ Tragus Pierced

Wednesday I was doing much better with what had perspired in the previous days, but I was excited this day because I was going to get my Tragus pierced.

I got it done at the shop. It hurt, but I’m happy I got it. It looks so cute, and it’s a representation that I can do anything that I want.

I went to class after the urging of my hubby. I am glad I did go because I got 5 extra points for being there, and while he was with friends I went home after class due to being too tired to hang out with them.  

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd/Riding on the Hwy

It was my first night with my Tragus pierced, and I it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I cleaned that sucker more than 3x. I really don’t want anything bad to happen, because I am prone to bad things happening.

For example, on this morning I got some bad news. My English teacher gave my research paper a 70. I went to work, and I just broke down in tears in the break room.  Between what had happened earlier in the week and that horrible grade, I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. My eyes looked so blood shot when I went back to my desk. 
I couldn't let that 70 slide, so I emailed the teacher back and asked her, begged her if I could redo it, and cite the quotes inside the paper. She let me re do it. I was so happy after that. 

After work I went to work and redid that paper till after 9 pm so I got home pretty late, it was ok though, I felt accomplished. 

Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th/Pauly Want  a Cracker
Picture:  I took this with my phone at PetSmart. Gab and her nieces were searching for a new pet. 

Thank God it's Friday! I was so ready to get out of that office, and be with hubby and friends. Hubby had a funeral from 11-2, so i thought btw the time I got off and up his way, we would meet up, but my friends i hadn't seen in awhile were in town, so I hung with them, until hubby was ready to see me. If I would have went with him and his friends that air would be so awkward. Inside those people is a aura of sadness and hurt. They just lost someone close to them, and i had no clue who he was. I wouldn't be able to relate, so I stayed away. 

Anyway after me and hubby got together, we said our goodbyes to his friends as well as his deceased one. It's sad he had to die so young. 

At home, it was nice to spend time with hubbster, finally.  He hugged me as if he really did miss me. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment