Saturday, April 21, 2012

Straight Hair vs Curly Hair


I recently straightened my hair. It had been 4 months since I had done so. I was so excited because my hair has gotten so long, the longest it's ever been since I was young. It's healthy as well and that is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

But today was wash day, and the curls are back. I must say, with straight hair it is SO much easier to deal with. I feel limited in some ways with my curly hair because it is so easily tangled!!!! I was really wishing I had a looser curl pattern! It would make it a lot easier but I can't change what grows from my head without manipulating it in some way! So right now it's I'm twists....:-/ ugh!!! It's been over two years of growing my hair natural and I still find myself confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers