Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#18 of 365. Looking at the Bright Side

January 18th/Broken Light Fixture Replacement

Picture of the day: I got back from being with hubby this weekend, and I come home to my main light fixture completely broken! I swear every time I leave my room and come back something is broken. This time it was the light fixture per my baby cousin. So now I am stuck with doing work with a this lamp looming over me.
 
One Topic: My last post wasn’t very sultry in sound. Kind of makes me feel bad, because hubby thought the day was great. I have a feeling, that me being off my “happy pills” has let my brain go back to its old habits of altering the chemicals in my brain again, which I hate. My emotions become so unstable and I can’t control myself. I can’t control why I become so depressed-like when REALLY there is nothing wrong. Yea, my husband may not live with me, but we are living apart for a good reason, and of course, I know it won’t always be that way. Only, just for now. The things I know are not adding up with my emotions, and in return I make myself miserable when I don’t have to. So, come soon, I will be getting my prescription refilled.
 
Topic Change: I read a random blog today. She seems very in tune with the things of the Lord, and she talked about how some things in her life are not always the happiest, but through that God has a plan, and in the end things always worked out for her. Not only that, but she also has a good friend, that she says was a blessing from the Lord.
For some reason, reading the bits and pieces of her blog made me smile inside. Usually, those types of post make me run away. I suppose because I feel like I’m not living up to the “standard” but really it just made me happy because I know that with everything in my life the “end” has always turned out just right. And the blog just reminded me of this fact.
Yesterday, when I told hubby that I was feeling depressed about not living together, he told me to look at the bright side of the situation. I have a hard time doing that, but thank God for my husband, because he can always look at the bright side when I fail. He blesses me with his words, even if at the moment I don’t consider them blessings, in the end it works out. Those words are the very words that boost my spirits.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers