Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ah! Newness of the Year

 
The New Year is vastly approaching upon me! I am excited to see what it has in store! I’m newly married to the man that gets me more than I get myself, the one that loves me through all my crazy shit, the one that won’t give up on me when I want to drop everything and run away from everything, knowing that life can catch up to my slow ass jog anyway, and he is in plain words sexy as fuck! Haha…I normally don’t say such potty words….oooo shame on me! He is hot to me though.
 
As I stop digressing, this spectacular 2011 will be interesting to say the least, as the journey though life with my husband begins!
 
Now, before the New Year gets here, I wonder what I’m going to where on New Years Eve!? Possibly I shall wear nothing at all, if the mood is right. ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers