Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 64 and 65: Late Again

I'm late again because I was busy once again. This second job is messing me up. Luckily for this month I only work twice because April is the start of the actual season. I should be back on track now.

Anyway, this is what I wrote for yesterday's entry:
I’m going to do this now. By the time I get home I probably won’t feel like writing. Today I have job number 2. This will be the first show down. I’m hoping all goes well. Lately my brain has been on the outs! I’m not think straight, I make stupid miscalculations, and forget things. I don’t know what the problem is. I eat correctly and exercise daily. I’ll just focus more! I can do it!

Anyway, not much else to talk about that’s of any importance. I’m not sure what the photo will be, but whatever it is I know it will be nothing special.

For today! Wednesday, March 6th! My friend christina got married to the love of her life today and now me and hubs our on our way to celebrate their union. They did the court thing like we did.

Also yday was my friend Heathers birthday, she turned 36! Since she left work early we decided to go out to eat today! She almost canceled on me because other ppl in the office wanted to take her out. I could have gone with them but I'm not eating with the child of drama , RC. She is a bitch and not the good kind. I say almost because we ended up going together as planned because she felt bad about canceling something we already planned plus in the end it worked out the group didnt go today because all the group couldn't go today anyway. Because of heather canceling the group lunch RC had to make it all about her and get pissy heather canceled. Ugh! I can't even type out all the things she did today, but rereading this ill remember. She's 50 years old and acts like she's 13 and thinks the office is her middle school.

Anyway, it's funny how people act now I'm going to go have some laughs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers