Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 89 of 365: Not Much of Anything Saturday




I feel like an old woman today. All my day has consisted of is working out, cleaning the house, arguing/yelling at the hubby for a second, and now watching this disgusting movie called the Human Centipede with the hubs. (we made up lol) Movies like this is part of the reason why I can't and won't trust strangers. I have a hard time trusting people in general. I feel like majority of the world is evil and behind some of those faces are serial killers and rapist. People are psychos! I know movies are movies,but the people making the movie has thought about this! They think about sick things in order to make a film! So they must be disturbed in some way in order to write and direct a movie such as the Human Centipede.

 I know the candle has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, but it does represent calmness and clean smelling homes such as mine! I must clean on the weekends! I can't stand a dirty home for too long. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers