Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90 of 365: Easter Sundayyy

Today has been pretty good! We went to sun rise service with dear friends and they treated us to breakfast at Ihop. It was definitely not part of healthy eating! I couldn't help but get the bad pancakes! I can't wait til we can go grocery shopping so I can get back on my juicing and eating more fruits! I can tell my body is hating due to the lack of healthy foods.

Speaking of unhealthy we went to the in-laws and she cooked a for real Easter dinner! Ehh! Least I say more.

I didn't forget my family. I called my parents and wished them a happy easter as well. I'm getting in the hang of telling my mother "I love you" at the end of our phone conversations. I feel better about myself and our relationship.

My husband on the other hand! *cough *cough he said he will laugh at me next time I'm yelling at him or we are arguing because my NY accent comes out. I can't help it. I've always been that way. Him saying that just hit an "ill spot" with me. But whatever I can't let that get to me. It is what it is. If he wants to laugh at me that's his prerogative.

All in all the day has been lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers