Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 67 of 365: Juggling and Such

Today I saw a protest commemorating the march from Selma to Montgomery. But it sounded more like a lot of complaints about a lot of topics and speakers making no sense for example: "We all came over on the same ship but the put us on the same boat" yes that is what one of them speaking said!!! Hahaha shameful!

I tracked a Mr. George bill, and put my mark on it. Later I spent it!

When I got off I stocked back up on my Aubrey Organics conditioner and Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. I answered questions about natural hair and inspired some. I found out about triple doodle! Its so cute, but babe doesn't like anything mixed with a poodle :(. Hubby did teach me how to juggle, I'm still learning. Then I made dough for homemade pizza tomorrow.

Now we are on our way to be drinking buddies for a cousin. Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers