Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 128 - 132 of 365: Five Days at the Biscuits



Wednesday I was on instagram, and I came across this post. It's not the full post, but let me break it down. ANTI-PERSPIRANT is the devil, because it does not allow the toxins in our body to leave our body. Over time the toxins just accumulate, which can lead to things such as breast cancer. The lymph nodes in our armpit are connected to our breast as well. So breast cancer could be a fatal factor for accumulated toxins that cannot escape due to anti-perspirant. After reading the whole thing, I've decided to go BACK to using natural deodorant. 

Thursday

This is another picture of a picture. That lovely chocolaty goodness is a Mexican mocha frappe. I googled how to make it, and I'm in love. 

 Friday
Work, Work, Work! Making those tips baby!

Saturday

I can't even remember the last time I weighed this much! I'm pretty stoked about my progress!!!!!!!! 


same day, but I was impressed with myself. 


Sunday aka Today

I know I'm not a mother to a human just yet, but babe was so sweet to do this for me anyway lol...not to mention I got a certificate for an 1 hr massage!!!!!!! I'm spoiled!  THANKS LOVE! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms to humans and/or pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers