Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 of 365: The Weekend Review



The dinner table is where I'm sitting at this moment. This poor dinner table was given to us by my in-laws, but it hardly ever gets used as a dinning establishment. Instead, it's the wasting ground for any and everything. Today, but today it is in use as my weekend in review of my life on this blog. I went to the very beginning (2010), and I remembered a wonderful blog I used to read almost everyday! She was like an online "friend", but not the typical friend.

If I were to define the term "friend":
    * A person who acts as a supporter of a cause, organization, or country by giving financial or             
      other help
   * A person who is not an enemy or who is on the same side
   * A familiar or helpful thing
    *A contact  associated with social networking      or an acquaintance or a stranger one comes across

I would call her blog friend, because reading this person's blog was like getting to know someone new who played a part in helping me to help myself, she was/is not an enemy, and her blog was a familiar thing in my life via social media for a long while.  At that time in my life she inspired me to pick up my photography craft, to better my writing, to think about why it is I do the things I do whether good or bad. She doesn't know me personally, she doesn't know me at all, but that is okay. Life works in mysterious ways or should I say the internet works in mysterious ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers