Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 of 365: Photoshop and Loathing


So, my dear hubby gave me the idea to do a Photoshop project that came from a book called 50 Photo Projects that my best friend bought me for my birthday. It's really cool how it came out. I am pleased for my first try!

Aside from my picture of the day, today as been an emotional roller coaster. I looked at people on Facebook and either saw how there 2013 has been going marvelously for them or there are pictures of their wonderful travels across the world, while me and hubby are pretty much struggling. It's not fun, this year has started off in the dumps, and I'm trying to climb through the trash to see the light! I don't want to be an envious monster. Should I just smile in order to trick my brain into thinking that everything is okay?! Grant it, we do not have it as bad as it could be. I'm just disappointed that we are not where I wanted us to be in this new year. The Master above must have another plan that I'm not quite seeing just yet. Tomorrow is a new day, and I will be okay! Just smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers