Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33 of 365: Just Me, My Best Friend, and the Alabama River




Today has been a pretty nice day! I woke up around 7:30 AM and went to a sale at Plato's Closet. The special deal was stuff as many clearance items in a bag (that they supply you with) for only $10. I have never been to a black friday event, but I can now imagine! People were crowded down in these clearance bins just going at it! I had to squeeze my way through! I got what I wanted in the end. A girl I sat with to fold all the clothes we got gave me a skirt! It pays to be nice to people. In all I came out with 12 items for 22 dollars, plus compliments from the cashiers for my folding/rolling technique! Those bags were tiny, but I managed! 




After my Plato's closet fiasco, I went on base to see if I could drop some things off to my best friend. We ended up going to the Alabama River to get away and just talk about life! It's a moment I will never forget! She told me that, if it wasn't for me and her sister she doesn't know if she would have made it as far as she has in life. I have been a great inspiration to her, and that made my heart just jump for joy! As she told me, she was slightly tearing up, and was making me want to cry tears of happiness. We have been friends going on 10 years and counting! Love my besty! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers