Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 55 of 365: A Nice Sunday


Hubby made the best mudslide EVER!!!! He's my own personal mixoligist!

So, for my picture of the day I was going to post a picture of my hubby and my dog, but something was completely off about the picture. It was slightly embarrassing so I'm not going to post it! Lets just say we despretely need a new couch! Underneath the picture was going to read that these two have my heart. My husband has been there for me through the thick and the thin, the good and the bad.  He knows me better than I know myself! I could say more, but it is almost bed time and I need to get ready for work tomorrow. My dog, believe it or not has been the stepping stone I needed in order to face the possibility of having a child. I have become motherly, me! I was scared about that, but now I've realized that when it comes to my own I'm there. Other people's children or dogs I'm not on board, but my own I'm all for!

Also, today one of my besties came down from ATL to visit! We had a good time chit chatting over bbq at Jim n' Nicks! I laughed so hard with her and Trina! I wish we lived closer again! I'm sad I didn't take any pictures!!!! What is wrong with me! I guess I was caught up in their company and laughter to even care.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers