Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34 of 365: Household Duties Sunday






Sundays are considered the day of rest ! But instead of resting I'm cleaning the whole house thoroughly, working out, and doing my hair cleaning routine for the week. Oh, not to mention waking up at 7:30 am (thanks to izzy) to get ready for church. I'm tired right now to say the least. Hubby had work and he is on the sick side. Poor baby, he said he's getting better though.

So about my hair, today I did an holistic routine. I cleaned my hair with bentonite clay/apple cider vinegar, washed out, then rinsed with homemade rosemary water. The rosemary water is to help combat dandruff. For a moisturizer my DIY coconut moisturizer and shea butter mix was used. Ill be wearing twists for the rest of the week or as long as possible! Hoping for the best, because I rather not have to buy commercial hair products anymore. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers