Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 43 of 365: Old Movies and Stuff

Yea I guess I'm getting desperate. I took a picture of a picture. I haven't been taking pictures while I'm out! Then I get home and it's 9 something and I remember "oh snap my picture of the day"! I want to see this movie again. It came out the year I was born, 1988. I remember having a stuffed animal for this movie, Oliver.


I decided to not be lazy though. I went outside and took pictures in the dark! lol...I'm dedicated! 



I'm going to go off topic now. Today I got a phone call for an interview to work at a baseball stadium 3 minutes from my full time job. So hopefully, I'll be adding this part-time summer job to my resume. We need the extra money. All proceeds will be going towards savings! Lets pray for the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers