Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 54 of 365: Crossfit, Goodwill, and Izzy Terror

So this morning me and hubs woke up and went to Crossfit to go throught a trial run. It was intense and fun at the same time. We liked the class setting because it helps with motivation to push!!!

After we got back I went to Goodwill and Burkes to look for nice workout clothes as well as just to look. I found a lovely Banana Republic black dress for $5 and two other things at 3. One of those was a nice workout jacket. Burkes was for my workout pants unfortunately they weren't 3 dollars more like 14, but they are hot hot and make me more motivated to workout! If you look good, you feel good!

The day is ending with getting taxes filed with Turbo Tax at the in laws and watching Izzy Bear terrorize my mother in laws three dogs. They do not like her at all it's sad because all she wants is to play, but she is completely socially awkward with her kind. We really want to get her a friend soon. We have yet to meet another dog that likes her. Poor thing. My over protective motherly-side showed through, because I couldn't handle it when the other dogs would show teeth and growl at her. She wasn't getting the hint, that those growls and teeth meant back up or I'll bite! Ugh, made me so nervous! But hubby said let her learn on her own...So I would just not watch! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers