Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 107 of 365: It Gets Better




I have some good news that Izzy Bear slept with me, and she did sooo well!!! She's like a new dog lately! Her anxiety has gone down, and she's not as crazy haha...AS crazy! 
I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning, but I went to crossfit anyway! I did horrible!!!  I didn't even finish all 10 rounds! I haven't been eating well since hubby left. I was extra extra dizzy doing the workouts, and my energy level was down super low! I've got to get it together, I can't afford and don't want to hurt myself with these weights! Instead of going to sleep since I will be gone all day today due to job #2 I walked izzy this morning. Now I need to get ready for work and hide some toys for izzy to find to keep her as occupied as possible! 

All in all today's WOD was MURDER. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers