Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 116 -120 of 365: Five Days Gone


Oh dear, I’m trying my best apparently to not blog with my picture every day! I’m going to rush through all the highlights of each day.

FRIDAY 4/26 – I finally got the other red chair from Heather. I had a problem opening her trunk, so I had to google how! I know it’s quite a shame. I also cleaned her car. The picture above is a full trash bag of all the trash she had in just the front of the vehicle. Yea, I felt like I was on an episode of Hoarders! I know she has two 6 year old girls, but that is no excuse! Gees, it was and probably still is really, really bad.

SATURDAY 4/27 – Hubby and I were late to cross fit, and he didn’t do so well with the workout. It was setup like a relay race. I had fun and did well, but his drinking for those two and half weeks every night finally caught up to him. It is not a good thing to do that, I told him that, but he doesn’t want to listen to me.

SUNDAY 4/28 – My last day to work at the biscuits for the week! By that time, I was soooo tired! I’ve been working both jobs four out of 5 days. I was in the bed surfing facebook until I really had to get up and came across this! BWHAHAHA…this is not cute! GEE. Apparently this is an old sorriety guy trying to get boogie like he use to back in the day.

MONDAY- 4/29 The big day. We got Chewy, who is another yorkie around 9 months old. Heather gave him to us, because he had no structure with them. He would rip and run the streets, end up in pounds etc. etc. We are in the process of trying to turn his life and health around. He had fleas like crazy when we got him. So  far so good, but once again like Izzy hubby is looked at as the sole “master”. So, if he leaves again for a long period of time, guess who will have hell to deal with? Me. I’m really not happy about this, but he’s the one that is with them 24/7 because I have to go to work every day, and sometimes both jobs at that. What can I expect?


TUESDAY -4/30 When it was almost time to leave work there was a pigeon just chilling on our balcony. It seemed to have trouble flying. Possibly by tomorrow it will be flying free as a bird. No pun intended haha. 
Today I’ve had to research dog training tips. He definitely needs a lot of work, patience, and consistency. He will be a different dog when his old owners come see him at some point in the future. I'm going to make sure of it!   


I know there is a lot of other deep thoughts I could express here on my blog, but I really don't have the time to do that. I'm always running around doing something. Like right now I'm making paleo pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast and finishing this up! So I'm done. Until next time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers