Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 97 and 98 of 365: Sunset , Callouses, and LHDC

April 7th was a busy Sunday for me. I slept in til about 9 or so and had to be at work soon after. That day was Bark in the Park. I didn't see as many dogs as I would have liked but the ones I did see were so cute! :) too bad I wasn't able to bring my spastic cute dog! After getting home me and hubs went to Ulta so I could get a new brush attachment. I'm preparing for my ATL trip this weekend!!! On our way home I snapped this picture of the sun setting.

Today, was a good WOD:
5 pull-ups
10 CTF push-ups
15 air squats
complete as many rnds in 20 minutes

I completed 15 rnds scaled and hubby completed 11 rnds + 6 push-ups RX

I'm continuing to push myself and so is hubby! He is pushing himself so much it showed on his hands! I have little baby callouses, while he has monster callouses! He said they are still painful! They look painful.

The other two pics are progress pictures of hair and body! :) It pays to be healthy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers