Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 112 of 365: RX Hornball




As every Monday morning starts, crossfit! And this week's crossfit has started out wonderful! I ate paleo pancakes and a slither of sausage. I didn't feel dizzy and I also was hanging with the RX girls!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING THAT ALL MY LIFE!!!! lol...okay not really, but it was a goal of mine to be able to do the RX standards. After class other women came up to me and complimented me on  being able to hang with the RX girls as well as my improving strength! I've come to realize I am in love with weight lifting and crossfit in general! 

At work, I thought of my love the WHOLE time! AHHH it sucks when you want something you can't have because he is not there! Luckily in two days, he's all mine! I'm sure he'll be ready for it. 

Right now izzy bear is knocked out in my lap while i watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I'm about to finish up this baby flower headband I'm making for a customer/acquaintance/ that I know would be a good friend if we ever met in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers