Thursday, February 3, 2011

#34 of 365. Old Becomes New

February 3rd/Biggest Piece of Shit Ive Ever Seen per Brandon

Picture: This motorcyle, as one can see is old, beat-up, and useless...at the moment. Maybe one day it will be fixed up and running again, gracing the pavements on a nice day.

Another Thought: Today, things have been pretty good. I got to take off from work, because the internet was down. And without internet, there was no way to do work.

I went to hubby's house, did some school work, preparing myself for the class I had. To my surprise, that class was canceled, so me and hubby went to his friend Brandon's house to help him fix his garage up. I wish I had a before and after picture. I must say us three did a good job cleaning up that wreck! And it felt good helping someone I barely even knew.

All in all, today has been great! Walmart, pet store, and McAllisters were the place to be!

Now, that I'm home with hubby by my side, all is well with my soul, even though I need to have a good long and serious talk with my parents about them letting my sister ruin shit that does not belong to her. That's another rant for another day.


Goodnight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers