Sunday, February 13, 2011

#43 of 365

February 12th/Going to Work


Picture: I just got off work and im tired! But before I got to work, I took this picture.

Other: The latest thing that I am going to have to cope with is hubby wanting to be an officer or be special forces. Not only do both require him to be gone a year at a time, but special forces is dangerous in my eyes. I think he likes that idea of it being "risky" . I don't know. I haven't talked to him for real this weekend, and he doesn't ever call me. I don't know what is going on in his head and vice versa. I just don't know, but I do know I would ideally have a child in the year of 2013. If he goes the officer route, then he'll be able to spend time with the baby before he misses over a year of our child's life.

But, like I said I don't know, what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers