Sunday, February 13, 2011

#44 of 365. How Long Will I Last

February 13th/ Talking to Hubby on the Phone For a Change
Today, was another one of those, "hurry up and take a picture". I am so tired right about now. I just got off work, and a dreaded Monday is on it's way. Yes, it's still dreaded even if it is Valentine's Day. Hubby, isn't sure if he'll be able to see me. I'll save a gift for this weekend. Plus I'm too tired to do it right now.

Also, it is my little brother's birthday. He's 15 now. Oh how time flies. Just a few years ago, he was smaller than me and stabbing me in the back with a pencil. That little brat. lol...He's going for his driver permit soon. I pray he doesn't kill himself and the passenger.

I cried today at work because of this whole military shit. The military is good and bad at the same time. I've been there done that, and now I back at that.  I get angry thinking about it. I guess I"ll learn how to be like, whatever, I don't give a fuck. Hell, I grew up in it. I thought I was going to never deal with it again, but my ass ran back to it all in the name of love. I do know that my love,emotions, and commitment will be tested for the rest of my life. Get ready for the ride me! It's going to be a doozy! How long will I last?

Soon, I'll grow up and be like one of them damn "Stronnnnggg black women, that don't need nobody, but my kids"! I don't know what the future holds. So, my job right now is to not give a fuck about it and live for today, because tomorrow isn't promised noway.

I want my happy pills. Some green would be nice too.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers