Monday, January 31, 2011

#31 of 365

January 31st/Knitting by Me




Picture: This is a lovely hat I am knitting. I love this yarn, it's simply gorgeous and made out of corn! So, yes I knit,and according to someone I know I can be a believable Grannie/old person. In a way,that kind of hurts my feelings, but I guess its a joke/telling the truth. I'm just weird.*shrug* 

Next Thought: Last night! PHEW! What a time, I partied and had a good ol time with peeps till 1 am!

Ok I’m lying; it was not a good time. I went to sleep around 10 pm. It took longer to get warm last in bed since boogy was gone, and I think I went through some stupid girl emotions because I shed some tears too.  
Apart of me wanted to be with hubbster last night, but it probably was best I wasn’t there with him and his friends anyway, being how they were talking about the past. Hubby’s past is very much different than mine, so I wouldn’t be able to relate or really talk much about what they did and such. My responses would probably be along the lines of, “Wow! Or y’all really did that?!”  I would definitely be the odd ball in his group, the goody good. Who likes being the odd ball in a group? Not me.  I can play it off, i can try anyway. I have a feeling something is going to happen with my social skills and hubby won't appreciate it. It's happened before. *not happy moments* 

Heck, I don’t even watch the same television programs they watch, so when they get to talking about their favorite episodes, I’m lost. I wait for a moment to interject something plausible to the conversation. Hubby says I should start watching the shows they watch, but I don’t like those shows. So, only time I would watch them is if he had them on the TV and I can’t turn it. There’s a reason why they are his friends, and my acquaintances.

PSH! Anyway…..I didn’t have art class today, so I didn’t have to make two trips to Gumster!Hallelujah! Plus the weather has been pretty icky today. Lots of rain, equaling a chance for my car to hydro plane and I die or worse loose a limb! I rather not!    

Another thought: Lately, people have asked me why hubby doesn't stay with me until he leaves for basic.Truth of the matter, he can't stay with my family. In a way I really would like it, but he wouldn't like it so I'll sacrifice. He says I don't care what he wants so this is me caring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers