Saturday, January 8, 2011

Drag....

January 8th/Man or Woman?


This was the most intriguing, interesting night out I've had in, lets say, FOREVER! I can't say that I completely understand the physique of these men turn woman. I must say I was flashed a couple of times by one of the "drag queens". Apparently she just got her breast pumped up to a 34 double D or something like that..
Double Ds
I think I may have seen some balls tucked as well during the performance. Who knows! Club 322, in which now I am a member is full of interesting individuals. The nipples looked a bit strange to me though. I could not help but to stare at these woman dancing their routines as they mouthed the lyrics to their favorite pop song. Let me tell you they out-danced, out dressed, and even out flashed the rest of us mere plain-Jane dressed individuals taking pictures of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers