Saturday, January 15, 2011

#15 of 365

January 15th/Model Behavior

Picture: Peaceful moments

Different Topic: As of lately, my dear hubby has been counting calories like a mad cow! He even secretly counted my calories for the day for me. It was a whopping scary number of about 1600 calories, and I didn't even eat dinner. I hang my head in shame at the rate of obesity I am headed down. I've gained a few pounds, and unfortunately those pounds are headed to my stomach. That is problem area in majority of my family members on my mother's side. I dare get fat, I don't know what I will do.
Taking a shower tonight, I realized that this is my body, and it's the only one I will have. I must beware of what I do to it. I don't want to carry around an over-weighted body. My husband does not want to see that flopping around in bed! AH the horror! Tomorrow, is a new day, and that day will bring with it acknowledgment and respect for my body. I'll listen to my dear husband, that only wants the best for me, and eat the things that will only help me, not hurt me. Exercise will become regular as well. I must start somewhere, and that is starting tomorrow.

Different Topic:  I ordered an seemingly interesting book, in which was recommend by apricot tea . The name is called A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl. Excitement fills my veins as I wait for this book in the mail. I will spill the beans about what it is entirely about soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers