Sunday, January 30, 2011

#30 of 365. Lone Stuff

January 30th/Not Looking So Hot

Well, today was filled with accomplishment for school, and a see-you-later towards my hubby. He left around 6 pm or so, feeling sleepy, but he stopped to see his friend that just got out of prison, and some other friends. I think he's still there with them talking about the olden days. He said they asked him if he were ashamed of them, since he never brings me around. Before marriage, it was hard to ever see his friends, because they hang out late at night, and I would always have to drive home. Now, they either hang during the week, in which I have to work and go to school, and drive a long way, or when I am available they aren't. And then hubby thinks I won't like them anyway, so life just doesn't work out to "hang out" at least not now that I'm older and all. *shrug*

I'm about to go to sleep though, I have a long day tomorrow, and a lot of back and forth traveling to do.  Work, work, work, again for this week.

And to top it off, I have gained back those miserably stupid-ass pounds! UGH! I don't know what happened....I'll be going to the gym tomorrow though. :-(

So, at this very moment, yes I feel a bit lonely, but there's nothing I can do about it. I've been a loner for a long time. Just some days it hits you in the face like BAM, and a tear sheds for a second. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers